Our vision is to prepare nurses for the hospitals, medical centers and community with dedication, devotion, compassion and kindness.
Provide high-quality education for students to produce nurses who are qualified and equipped with information and nursing skills, and achieve competitive advantage at both local and regional levels.
- Graduate skillful and active nurses to provide nursing care to individuals in our society.
- Introduce innovative programs that reflect the needs and current trends in health care.
- Develop student’s skills of logical and analytical thinking while providing nursing care for patients.
- Conduct research that advances the scientific foundations of nursing.
- Motivate department members to participate in local, regional and international scientific conferences.
- Cooperate with health organizations in the provision of care to the local community through education seminars.
Students undertake their experiments to gain practical experience, using the following advanced laboratories:
- Medical Surgical Nursing Lab.
- Anatomy & Physiology Lab.
- Computer Lab.
The Nursing Department places all students in an internship program at hospitals and medical centers of the region, for four weeks during the summer break, to contribute towards their practical experience.